Fashion and pop culture are important parts of everyday life and politics, but we don’t often have opportunities to dig deep into how these things connect us to larger communities and power structures.
Dismantle Magazine is all about how understanding fashion, pop culture and social issues can help us dismantle systems of oppression.
We feature the work of writers, scholars, activists, and artists in a supportive, collaborative environment.
Our goal is to be a framework for doing rather than a site for telling.
Here are some ways you can Dismantle with us!
- Subscribe to our Patreon! Patreon subscribers get complete access to our archives, invitations to exclusive events like Zoom happy hours with special guests, and stickers!
- Write for us! (Yes, we pay!)
- Use our articles and materials in your classroom or club!
- Join our mailing list!
- Follow us on social media! We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Email dismantlemedia at gmail dot com and tell us what you like or what you wish there was more of!